Sunday, May 10, 2009

aspire perspire

its already May. may day may day.

gosh, time goes by swiftly! i just wish it could have been err swifter? i hope it's December. i just want to fast forward everything.skip to the part of job interviews, getting a job, this and that and this huge selfish part of me,i just want my baby back.by baby i mean my boyfriend.

ok lets not get too delusional.he'll be back no matter what insya allah.i just have to carry on like i've always do, so perfectly (almost) before.

i am officially a penganggur.job less.but it's okay, hey it's okay.it's only been 2 weeks.i can STILL see shitloads of my stuffs that i brought back from Shah Alam (despite the constant unpacking and cleaning and stroring stuffs away).

i'm figuring out my life, one step at a time.i already have the outline, its only a matter of pursuing it but no rush.i just want to pause and enjoy life (or the lack of it since i'm cashless and pretty much lack the 'enjoyment' resources).

but life is a journey.maybe my journey is a little bit slower and mundane but on top of it all, i'm healthy as a horse and happier than ever.

No comments: