Friday, February 20, 2009

i wasn't prepared for these.

what a perfect timing to listen to Eisley.the sweet melody hits me straight to the heart, face, ass, neurons, every where.

i wasn't prepared for this.aaaa aaa aaaaa.

tell me about it.

he's leaving pretty soon and i'm not sure how to cope though i know i CAN and WILL and i WANT to cope,it occurs to me that i have shitloads of stuffs to do, and where to begin, i don't know.it's one after another.but hey i've made a vow earlier.hard stuffs in life won't get me.
growl.even if they do, i won't break down.hey it's life, you can't possibly have EVERYTHING you wished for.

so he's leaving on a jet plane to a country 10 520 kilometres away and i won't be seeing him 'real live' for a year, so i'm in my final semester with fckloads of stuffs to do and to think about,but i believe my friend, there is a grand miracle out of this garbage pile of situation.i'll wait.what ever God has planned for me, as a humble and disdainful servant, i'll accept everything.


(maybe i'm exaggerating because the progress of my works is so far, okay, not excellent or marvelous or back breaking, i seem to be procastinating just fine, ha ha).

2 comments:

Debot said...

"i seem to be procrastinating just fine" -- me too! hahaha

W. Suhailaliza W. M. H. said...

oh lord! uve just reminded me of not to procrastinate!!! why oh why? i'm enjoying it! *sigh* wuwuwu..