Friday, February 27, 2009

la tahzan.

God is great,you know.

yesterday, i spent my minutes worrying.and then there's a phone call from his bestfriend saying that he has arrived and he can't get through me.

i puked my choki choki and sour tape.

and then i changed a few settings on the phone and ta-da, a whole lot of numbers blinking on my screen and i picked it up.he was trying though.

my baby's doing fine.listening to him makes me think that he's not in some country 10 520 km apart, it makes me feel like he's right there in Cheras.

i would like to think it that way.like the Iranian speaker during the Cairex said, if you can't think of positive thoughts, stay away from negative thoughts.

1 comment:

W. Suhailaliza W. M. H. said...

wah. ur hunny buat roaming ke? or beli number sana???

hurmmm..really love that quote!!

God bless us Ms. MC! =)