Saturday, October 4, 2008

cuti nak habis! (sambil tahan kencing)

ok.i'll try to type as fast as possible and get all this thoughts outta my head because i really need to pee.

cuti nak habis! yikes! i spend my five weeks hols sleeping,eating,pissing,shitting, playing wif kimi and akim,dating,those long lrt rides from tmn bahagia to tmn melati,catching up with my besties.

and i re-learn how to drive,and finally have the courage to drive.

spent most of my time downloading songs, tv series (during the 5 weeks hols, baru dapat habis tgk antm cycle 10,criminal minds season 3 and desperate housewives season 4), movies.

well, im embracing the end of my sem break optimistically (not!).anyway, i've peed after the first paragraph.in the toilet of course.

this cough is killing me. *cough*

No comments: