Saturday, October 4, 2008

hari menimbulkan kemarahan pengguna jalan raya :D

here's the story.
i have a driving license.a full one.and yet,i'm re-learning how to drive cause i haven't been driving for the past 2 1/2 years.why is that so? go ask my ayah encik othman.

memang aku dah lupa sungguh everything.the gears,the signals,i took 54 seconds to figure out which is the brake,which is the clutch and which one is for minyak.

i can sense the hints of fear in velloo's eyes. (that poor guy is my driving instructor for the day, yes, he's still alive) but at the end of the day that poor guy will be one rich son of a gun since he charged quite a sum of money for an hour session.

so, there i was, on the road, LDP and Federal to be exact and some parts in PJ and Kelana Jaya, polishing my almost non existent driving skill at barely 40km per hour. haha! it's raining heavily anyway and considering the fact that it was the first time i steer a car after a long period of time,i assume that it's a miracle i can still type this entry.well, it couldn't be that bad kot but seriously i think i hate driving.

it's not meant for me.mungkin aku ditakdirkan untuk pandai menjahit ke, memasak ke, beranak pinak ke,mengajar anak2 yatim di Zimbabwe ke, but driving to me, is hard. yay,hit me hit me but i dont know why it is so difficult for me.

now i'm going to celebrate my accomplishment ( no injury be it physical or emotional, just kena 3 kali hon and dua kali mati enjin at traffic light) with lots and lots of chocolate ice cream.

No comments: