Saturday, March 7, 2009

when the old is getting older.

there is this one particular pakcik i noticed in section 17.

he looks a lot like my late atuk.i saw him in 2004 i guess.and he's still here.but older.i always caught a glimpse of him while i was in the car.

a few days ago i saw him again.with his shirt and kopiah.but he looked wayyyy older.

i hate watching old people grow older.like my grandma.

one day while i was at my hometown and i was about to head back to Kelana Jaya, i kissed my grandma goodbye and i looked at her.her eyes were tired, her smile seemed distant.her graying hair.i suddenly noticed all the wrinkles all the creases.she looked old.and i hated it.

i remember crying and choking while i was telling this to Ain.

in my perfect utopia, people never grow old and die.
people never leave you.

1 comment:

Amir Syafiq said...

i want to get old wif you:-D