Sunday, January 18, 2009

dia dah kahwin dah pun.

lots and lots of my friends are getting married.i went to a wedding yesterday.my mom's cousin which happen to be 2 years older than i am.we went to the same kindergarten while i was living with my nenek.we played together at the kebun getah andnow she is mrs.somebody.

people do that i guess.they grow up, they go different paths in life, they don't talk much to each other anymore and then they're married.i don't know if it's just me but Iena is the only childhood friend that i can hangout with and we can talk about stuffs.she is still my best friend, from 1994 and counting.

we grow up and just become different people.

anyhows,sya's wedding is on the 24th.i've cleared my schedule,ahem,one month earlier.there's no way i'm going to miss her wedding.

two or three years from now,when our age range is around 24-26, i'll be receiving truckloads of invitation i assume.everyone will be married by then.

me? i'm going to taste a homemade hash cookies in an Amsterdam's bar first.then i'll say "I do".

cheers.

3 comments:

LeSScAkAp said...

i second that motion hahahahahahha...

let's have fun with life and live life to the fullest then we settle down hehehehe

Debot said...

wahahaha!
mari lah bersame2 kte hef fun!!

W. Suhailaliza W. M. H. said...

ye..aku pun nak hef fun juge!!!