Sunday, January 25, 2009

a quarter chinese.

that's true y'all.this isn't a lie.most or almost everyone of you did not know that i am a quarter chinese,indeed.my grandmother is a chinese.i know it's hard to believe since my complexion doesn't do me any justice in convincing that i have chinese blood running in my veins.

but no, i don't know any of my Chinese relatives since my grandmother is adopted by a Malay family during the Japanese occupation.i never have the chance to know them.maybe i'm related to Daniel Wu.maybe.

it's funny,not knowing your forefathers.you can't possibly just popped here out of nowhere.i long to know my family history (my father's side) but i just don't know how.my genogram is just a huge tree without names.i shall do some research in the future.

anyhow, Happy Chinese New Year to those who are celebrating.and to a quarter Chinese in me.

cheers.

2 comments:

LeSScAkAp said...

yeah MAYBE...

epifah said...

fals: dont hv to be so jealous lah superstar.hahaha.or maybe im related to mdm lim?