Thursday, December 25, 2008

i am Jack's wasted life.

a whole new year is coming up! suddenly, i am in my reminiscing mode.2008.hmmm.lots of things happen in 2008.yang best, yang x best.here are some of my highlights.or downlights should i say.haha.


1. LOVE - i greet 2008 with such hatred.i have a fight with my then boyfriend.we fight all the way until february and broke up a week after my birthday (february 14 is my birthday).it was a sucky experience,but i've been in worser situation and we broke up peacefully i guess. no grudge and whatsoever,and there's a miracle out of that garbage dump of situation. so i didnt cry for long.i think i bounce back easily.he ultimately find someone new and oh so sweet and i have found my greatest bliss in Lan.

2. BANDS - i have the chance to go and watch my favorite international bands perform live here in malaysia.woo hoo. though there are lots of bands that came throughout the year,i've only been to three shows which were Bleeding Through, Horse The Band and CALIBAN.Marta was so damn hot.I've got to watch Horse The Band semi naked ( they were performing with their BRIEFS on and nothing else), and i've got to have a short chit chat with Caliban's drummer,in GERMAN.and the sweetest memory would be taking a snap with Andy,cheek to cheek.and oh,not forgetting Myproof and exchanging some silly Japanese words.heh heh.

3. SCHOOL - i finally get the taste of being a TEACHER.i survived practicum,i did.i was an English teacher at Sekolah Menengah Teknik Shah Alam. i taught two form 4 classes and it was one of my finest memory ever.i enjoyed teaching, i enjoyed being around them though i dont socialize well with the teachers as they are much older but it was a good experience none the less.

4. KEDAI RUNCIT - it was a good experience as well.i finally has a stable temporary job.it was great.i've got to meet people everyday.all kinds of people,believe me.it taught me a lot in a way i can't explain.

so,literally i met a lot of new people in 2008.i am freaking nervous about 2009. jangan lah jumpa orang yang psycho2 lagi.i have enough.that's all for now, i'll update later.cheers~

No comments: