Friday, December 26, 2008

oh romeo romeo.

i was listening to the radio when i heard taylor swift's 'love song'.it's a super super sweet song and it makes me all mushy (despite being emo,nampak sangat emo yang tipu lagi mengada2,haha). here are some of the lyrics that makes me feel so perasan.

And I said,
"Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone.
I'll be waiting; all there's left to do is run.
You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess
It's a love story - baby just say 'Yes.'

Romeo save me; they're tryin' to tell me how to feel.
This love is difficult, but it's real.
Don't be afraid; we'll make it out of this mess.
It's a love story - baby just say 'Yes.'

And I said,
"Romeo save me - I've been feeling so alone.
I keep waiting for you but you never come.
Is this in my head? I don't know what to think-"

He knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring and said,
"Marry me, Juliet. you'll never have to be alone.
I love you and that's all I really know.
I talked to your dad, go pick out a white dress;
It's a love story - baby just say 'Yes'.

aww.so suhweet.taylor swift is such a babe like a decent one.aha.

1 comment:

ills said...

lagu ni comel gila!