Thursday, December 11, 2008

"LOSER: Anyone too incompetent to master the ways of the world, or too proud." (10/29/06)

Basically, i'm thinking of one loser right now and as i browse the UltraZord Internet, i found a quotation from The Cynic's Dictionary. Forget about the loser, the tought of him is making me nauseous. So, Raya holiday is coming to an end. My first paper is on the 1st and yikes! i haven't study even a tad bit. Shoot.I'm so not in the mood to study cause my heart feels heavy.heh.a sign of mengada-ngadaness. but i guess everybody feels that way except for-uhm a few people i knew. Anyway, i went to see my friend's baby (the one i mentioned in the previous blog) last night.He is such an angel. A little angel name Khalis Syakir. He is so small and his small head is topped with black hair.He was born on FRIDAY THE 13th. friggin' awesome! i am now an auntie. As i hold him in my arm, i can't hardly believe that he comes out of my friend's womb-a friend that i knew for 6 years approx. Oh, and i can't stand listening to my friend's story in the labor room. The pain and all. I hope i'm strong enough when the time arrives. Takpe2, lama lagi-worry later. Supposedly,i need to worry about my exam right now. *screams*

By the way i can't wait to get deaf at next Saturday's gig! After 'berpuasa' for a month, i deserved an ear shattering weekend. Cheers~~

p/s: wish me luck for my finals!

No comments: