Wednesday, June 10, 2009

i know where i'm going.

when i was young, very young, i kept a journal.three.in all those journals, i never failed to write down my ambitions, my childhood and teenhood ambitions. (i made up 'teenhood', can't find its equivalent).

you see, i wanted to be a dentist, kindergarten teacher, teacher, astronaut, paleontologist, writer, lecturer, firefighter, researcher, philosopher, psychologist, fashion designer, song-writer, film maker or a housewife. eversince i was young (according to my journal cause i wrote em down as 'my ambition from young 'till now')

and i feel, hey my childhood dreams do come true.

i was once a high school teacher for three months, i wrote a song for my buddies band when i was 15 and i lost the CD apparently, the band was called Mistral just like the electric fan's brand. i did my academic research for my academic exercise.well, that doesn't make me a researcher but i went through all the trouble you know.

from the look of MY current situation, i think i'm going to be fine.

i know where i'm going and i'll see you there. :)

No comments: