Tuesday, June 16, 2009

jogging ryhmes with ogling

i went jogging with Mak yesterday.perhaps my first jog this year.yeah, i know.i kinda love my sedentary lifestyle.

i used to love jogging (when?) a few years back then.i love the adrenaline rush from running.the blood all pumped out to your veins and you actually feel your heart working instead of just beating silently.

but yesterday, i felt dizzy after completing my laps.my head felt light.maybe because of my almost 2 months lifestyle of staying up all night and sleeping in all day.not forgetting snacking up at 4 a.m and playing games until morning.

anyhoo, there were lots of people at the lake, lots of buffed out men running 3 or more laps non-stop and it got me grinning.boy if they can run like that,i bet they're good in...

soccer.soccer needs lots of energy yeah?

1 comment:

LeSScAkAp said...

soccer... yeah sure they must be good innit...

btw which taman u go jog to... maybe i can drop by oogling with u too LOL